A Keynote That Asks… Are You Handing Your Customers Over to Technology?
BRAINDROPS: Transforming the Way Your Company Uses Technology…
…in a Way You’ll Never Forget
Connect – Communicate – Create Customer Relationships
Today’s technology is an incredible – you might even say, magical – thing. It’s revolutionized the way we live and do business, and creates amazing new opportunities.
But technology comes with a cost if it’s not used wisely.
Companies in every industry are trying to find the right balance of “high-tech” and “high-touch.” How about your business?
- Are you letting technology replace the human connection with customers that built your business in the first place?
- Are your go-to employees burnt out from being always “on call” —making them want to quit and go work for your competition?
- How can you encourage your employees to be “open” to new technology… and to use it wisely?”
If you’re asking these questions – and you need to be – then magician speaker Paul Gertner’s BRAINDROPS is for you.
What Is BRAINDROPS?
It’s a thought-provoking, hilariously entertaining keynote of mind-blowing magic and mind reading—all performed with devices like iPads and iPhones. But in Paul Gertner’s hands, you’ll see these devices do things Steve Jobs never imagined. Can an iPad read your mind, predict the future or contact the dead? Maybe… but is it real… or just an illusion? That’s for you to decide!
But it’s not all fun and games. BRAINDROPS has a powerful message about using technology wisely, both in our businesses and in our personal lives.
Some key takeaways:
- The 6 Secrets of balancing technology and human relationships
- Using technology to enhance, not replace, customer relationships—you want them to love you, not just “like” you!
- Don’t burn out on technology—”unplug” and “recharge”!
- Social media responsibility—the importance of protecting your reputation online
- The illusion of multi-tasking—why it just doesn’t work
- The dangers of texting and driving
And the final illusion… well… let’s just say… it KILLS!
BRAINDROPS will transform the way your organization thinks about technology, in a way you’ll never forget. You’ll discover the balance of “high-tech” and “high-touch” that keeps you connected with customers and employees, while still building real human relationships.
You’ll Be Talking About the Magic… and Thinking About the Message
Paul Gertner’s BRAINDROPS is a 60-75-minute keynote program (which can be shortened to fit your event schedule). It features high-tech magic and mind reading, all performed with devices like iPads and iPhones. It’s unlike any keynote you’ve ever seen before—in fact, you have to see it to believe it!